Sunday 15 April 2012

my beutiful holiday


My beautiful holiday

I had a lot of fun in my holidays and I looked forward to be fit in these holidays.

Initially, on the first day I woke up at 6:00 o’clock because it was my mother’s first day in going to art of living. Then, I and my father went to a hotel to eat our breakfast because my tummy was rumbling and tumbling. I ate dossa and my dad ate Wada. Meanwhile, my dad drank tea . Next, we both went to the park and played badminton but there was too much of wind so we played high catches. Afterwards, my dad wanted to stop playing and wanted to walk. As we were walking we saw a beautiful park with many rides.

I requested my dad and  finally, he agreed. First, when I went on the swing it was too high for me. (My dad helped) as I swung on the swing I suddenly remembered a dream that I had thought in London. I told my dad and he was very pleased with me (that I had such a good memory). At last, my mother called my father to pick her up from her class. When we picked my mother on the way back home I suddenly had an idea of going to jallwihar.

My parents agreed with my decision. When we went home my dad suddenly got a message that he had a meeting. My dad requested me to go to jallwihar next Saturday. I was sad and I cried and cried and cried. Since I was crying I went to my bdd and wrote all the bad things in my secret diary. My father could not cancel it because it was very important meeting for him. Till the time I was very upset my mum told me to go to sleep. While I was sleeping my parents peeked in my secret diary, my mother told me her mistake. well, that was not a mistake for me because they are my parents and I love them very much.

At night we went to necklace road and I went to jump on the trampoline, went to the future tellers . Later, on the way I ate a new ice-cream called fruttare.

This all happened because I was disappointed with the talk of jallwihar. In my holidays me, my aunt, my mother and my brother we went shopping. Before that, I told my mother to buy me something. So I got a drawing book for myself, a refill for my favorite pens and a diary which was from the air force company gifted to me.

Day by day gradually, my days were getting better and better for me and my parents. During the holiday I always kept a smile on my face because a smile does not cost money (a smile is free!!!!!!!!)

I really had a good time in my holiday, went to parties, did drawing at home, and played badminton with my parents at night. I am really proud to be a daughter of such good parents & I am very sure that they are very proud of me as a daughter. They did not take me to jallwihar but still they made me have such a good time. My dad doesn’t give me that much time but when gives me  time he made me laugh a lot and my mother always made me laugh & sometimes I make myself laugh 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this Zia and I' very pleased that you had such a good and beautiful holiday even if you didn't have everything that you asked for. It's wonderful to see how happy you are with your parents, and that you see the importance of smiling!
    Your use of English is developing well and I like the variety of the words that you choose.
    Can you explain to me more about Jallwihar please?
    Mr James

    ReplyDelete