Saturday 28 April 2012

adventurous way................


Adventurous way to the resort
All I could see were dry, Rocky Mountains on both sides of a never ending road! The lack of Tyre track on the muddy path indicated that it had had on recent travelers. I realized by then that I had lost my way to the resort. I was sure my friends were wondering where I was and trying to reach on my phone which unfortunately received no signal in the deserted place! The rumbling noise of the car engine was beginning to give me a headache.

As I was driving I saw a ghost which was black in color. It had red eyes, Pink ears and grey and yellow teeth. He was as thin as a stick. Since, the road was muddy, he was like the the donkey on the cheese. He was shocked and I was very scared.

Suddenly, I remembered that I had a gadget that could kill ghosts, but it had 3 lives. It was very special which my godfather gave me and told me that whenever you need it you should use it. I put my hand in my pocket and got my gadget and "Shoot". It was dead.
 After that, I got a signal in my phone and decided to call my friends but it was disconnected.

Meanwhile, while I was driving I saw all my friends coming like ghost.I was about to shoot them but i suddenly remembered that it was Halloween. Thank god that ghost was real. Finally we all reached the resort and had a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment