Tuesday 8 May 2012

weird dream adventure

My Weirdest dream was the scariest dream. In cold, wavy night shallow water, rough wind as rough as a rocky mountain. I was strolling home from my tuition classes. I had lack of energy left in my body. My eyes were fluttering as if something was going to go very bad. My legs were shaking like someone shaking a bottle of milkshake. Suddenly I saw a bright gleam of light flashing in my eyes. Then I saw a person coming out of the blinding light. It was god! My hand was shivering my eyes were glowing as bright as sun. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I ran as if some person had 777,77,77,77,777 boosters at the back bone, as I saw beside me; god was in the same speed. I asked him to make me go in Harvard university and make me an astronaut .

3 comments:

  1. Wierd, creative and yet so awesome. It was very nice you could have written some more. What was your target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written Zia - Good use of vocabulary and imagination.

    Check the use of 'lack'. Read some sentences from books and internet and then re-frame your sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this Zia - thank you!
    How did you know it was God?
    Is it your ambition to be an astronaut? If so, what are your reasons?

    ReplyDelete